The end result:
You will have an actionable plan of how to unblock bottlenecks and exploit high-growth opportunities in your business, setting you on the path towards your goals.
We will help you understand the exact steps required to reach your growth ambitions.
And then we’ll produce a roadmap to help you get there.
All with the support of our expert team of marketers.
Our consultancy services help you and your team understand the exact steps required to overcome tough growth challenges and find effective ways to win new customers, make more money, and scale to new heights.
If your business is treading water, or you are facing a period of uncertainty, Patter Consultancy is the solution you need to move quickly towards intentional action.
We have developed a framework to help you identify the most pressing issues within your business. Using this framework, we will work with you to highlight these issues and then create a plan of action which explains exactly how to move past them.
Consultancy looks at three areas of your business; sales, profitability and scalability.
In each of these areas, we will uncover quick wins and suggest long-term strategies which will help your business grow in the short term and be more sustainable in the long-term.
Ready to learn more? Contact us to discuss growing your business.
Ambitious brands that trust Patter
Not sure if Patter Growth Consultancy is right for you?
We understand that finding a partner you can trust to help grow your business can be tough.
That’s why we make it as easy as possible.
There’s no ‘enter your email address to find out more’. We’re either a fit or we’re not. Here is everything you need to know to make up your mind.
When you’re ready to grow, you can speak to Patter here.
Growth Consultancy process: What to expect when you trust Patter to help you grow
1. Our growth consultancy is shaped around your business. We will first take the time to understand your business and its current situation, your competitors and the wider marketplace.
2. With a general understanding of your business in place, we will ask you a series of carefully considered questions. Your answers will allow us to uncover the goals you have for your business.
3. Goals uncovered, we will use our priority planner framework to identify the most pressing challenges standing between you and your growth goals. This framework will help you to understand what areas of your business need attention first, to empower you to prioritise your actions.
4. With your most important challenges identified, we will research the deeper causes of these growth-limiting hurdles. A clear diagnosis of your problems makes us far better equipped to recommend effective solutions.
5. We will create a plan of action for you to implement. This plan will give you clear step-by-step instructions on how to overcome your most pressing growth challenges. We will also provide you with assets to help you get started.
6. We will get together to talk you through every aspect of the plan, the logic behind our recommendations, and answer any questions you may have.
7. The plan is yours to implement. Following our recommendations, you will begin to overcome your most pressing growth challenges and move towards your business goals.
8. All the while, we’re on-hand to offer any continuation support or advice you may need. We take your success personally.
Ready to grow your business? Speak to Patter today about Growth Consultancy.
So serious about your success, we created a job role for it
Meet Sarah, Patter’s resident Client Success Manager.
Sarah’s sole purpose is to guide you through the process of working with Patter to a successful conclusion.
As work gets going, Sarah will keep you updated and informed on progress and provide timely performance reports.
Sarah is always on-hand to answer any questions you may have, to keep you informed and help things move smoothly.