The end result:
You will have our team of marketing experts on your side, to help you overcome your growth challenges and give you an unfair competitive advantage.
Every 90 days, we will design a marketing plan to address the most pressing growth challenges your business faces.
We will then fully-manage the process of actioning the marketing plan.
In everything we do, we will be moving your business closer to its goals, by helping you win new customers, make more money, and scale to new heights.
Marketing Delivery drops our team of proven and highly-effective growth experts into the core of your business. We will take care of the planning, delivery and reporting of fully-managed marketing plans, giving your business the best chance possible of overcoming your growth challenges.
If you’re looking for a trusted partner to take your business to the next level, or if you need expert assistance during a difficult period, Patter Marketing Delivery is right for you.
When working with Patter, you can expect our team to uncover the most pressing challenges standing between you and your growth goals.
With these challenges uncovered, we will design a marketing plan to help you move past them, towards sustained growth.
Our marketing plans focus on three core areas; sales, profitability and scalability.
In each of these areas, we will uncover quick wins and implement long-term strategies to help your business grow in the short-term and be more sustainable in the long-term.
Each marketing plan will be bespoke to your business and its current situation. Some of the services we may use to help you grow include Google Ads, Facebook Ads, email marketing, content marketing, and website design and development.
Reviewed every 90 days, we will always be focused on the highest-impact marketing tasks at any given time. This ensures that your marketing investment translates into bottom-line results. Everything else is secondary.
Ready to learn more? Contact us to discuss growing your business.
We've helped dozens of businesses uncover growth opportunities, including
Not sure if Patter Marketing Delivery is right for you?
We understand that finding a partner you can trust to help grow your business can be tough.
That’s why we make it as easy as possible.
There’s no ‘enter your email address to find out more’. We’re either a fit or we’re not. Here is everything you need to know to make up your mind.
When you’re ready to grow, you can speak to Patter here.
Marketing Delivery process: What to expect when you trust Patter to help you grow
1. Our Marketing Delivery service is shaped around your business. We will first take the time to understand your business and its current situation, your competitors and the wider marketplace.
2. With a general understanding of your business in place, we will ask you a series of carefully considered questions. Your answers will allow us to uncover the goals you have for your business.
3. Goals uncovered, we will use our priority planner framework to identify the most pressing challenges standing between you and your growth goals. This framework helps us to understand what areas of your business need attention first, allowing us to prioritise our actions.
4. With your most important challenges identified, we will research the deeper causes of these growth-limiting hurdles. A clear diagnosis of your problems makes us far better equipped to action effective solutions.
5. We will create a marketing plan designed to move you past your growth-limiting challenges and towards your goals.
6. We will provide you with regular updates on performance as we action the marketing plan.
7. We will share deeper insights into your marketing performance with you each month, to help you make better-informed decisions throughout your business.
8. The performance will be reviewed after 90 days and the process will begin again.
After a sustained period of action, the most pressing challenges in your business may have changed. Our process allows us to react to this, ensuring that we’re always focusing on the highest-impact tasks.
Ready to grow your business? Speak to Patter today about Marketing Delivery.
So serious about your success, we created a job role for it
Meet Sarah, Patter’s resident Client Success Manager.
Sarah’s sole purpose is to guide you through the process of working with Patter to a successful conclusion.
As work gets going, Sarah will keep you updated and informed on progress and provide timely performance reports.
Sarah is always on-hand to answer any questions you may have, to keep you informed and help things move smoothly.